What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, I was observing Jenkins job and I noticed some of the builds for Queue:worker:start command fail

U035GSLDLVD
U035GSLDLVD Posts: 90 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited September 2022 in Help

Hi,
I was observing Jenkins job and I noticed some of the builds for Queue:worker:start command failed many times with following message:

curl: (52) Empty reply from server
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Finished: FAILURE

I noticed it's happening when new data is imported and those data sent to rabbitmq to save it storage. Is there any way to see detailed error message or debug this? I can see entries in event queue under unacked column for 8-9mins.

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

This happens, if I am not mistaken, when server-side there is a memory leak. Application Logs is empty or shows anything?

• U035GSLDLVD

I was checking application logs from dashbpard_logs. I didn't see any errors there.

• giovanni.piemontese

it happened on production only or also other env?

• U035GSLDLVD

It's happening in local env running on docker dev.

• U035GSLDLVD

dev environment.

• giovanni.piemontese

then u can debug it or just analyse the logs directly....

• U035GSLDLVD

Entries I imported are still showing as message in rabbitmq under unacked message.

• U035GSLDLVD

any specific location where I need to look ?