What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all, is there a default functionality from Spryker B2B where we can list all orders and quotes r

UM9F81RCP
UM9F81RCP Posts: 516 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi all,

is there a default functionality from Spryker B2B where we can list all orders and quotes requests and all orders that needs approval for one customer in one view ?

Example:
I am a customer, I open my customer overview page, and I see all the orders thers: 1. the orders I have made, 2. the orders pending my approval, 3. the quote requests I have made

thank you

Comments

• Jeremy Fourna
    Jeremy Fourna Lead Product Manager Posts: 130 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
  • Andrew Chekanov
    Andrew Chekanov Sprykee Posts: 29 ✨ - Novice

Hi @UM9F81RCP
    All this information divided between different pages
    1. you can see all the orders that you placed on the Order History page in My Account
    2. you can see all the pending for approval requests on the Cart list page (because it’s not order yet) in My Account
    3. you can see all quote requests on Quote Requests page in My Account
    If you want to merge this information on the one page - you should create some kind of dashboard page for the Customer account on the project level

• UM9F81RCP

I see

• UM9F81RCP

thanks