What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everyone, What is the best/recommended solution to handle the translations for Zed/Backoffice

U01HX2U4NLQ
U01HX2U4NLQ Posts: 67 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello everyone,

What is the best/recommended solution to handle the translations for Zed/Backoffice (Spryker B2B)?

I am right now using the following solution in my custom module. Is this right way? or any others?

$config[TranslatorConstants::TRANSLATION_ZED_FILE_PATH_PATTERNS] = [
    APPLICATION_ROOT_DIR . '/vendor/test/payment/data/translation/Zed/[a-z][a-z]_[A-Z][A-Z].csv',
];

Anyone, please share your valuable feedback here.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I think that the standard config is enough for that \Spryker\Zed\Translator\TranslatorConfig::getProjectTranslationFilePathPatterns

/**
         * @api
         * @return string[]
         */
        public function getProjectTranslationFilePathPatterns(): array
        {
            if ($this->getConfig()->hasKey(TranslatorConstants::TRANSLATION_ZED_FILE_PATH_PATTERNS)) {
                return $this->get(TranslatorConstants::TRANSLATION_ZED_FILE_PATH_PATTERNS);
            }

return array_map(function (string $projectNamespace) {
                return sprintf('%s/src/%s/Zed/Translator/data/*/[a-z][a-z]_[A-Z][A-Z].csv', APPLICATION_ROOT_DIR, $projectNamespace);
            }, $this->getSharedConfig()->getProjectNamespaces());
        }

• U01HX2U4NLQ
    U01HX2U4NLQ Posts: 67 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

@UL65CH0MC Thank you so much for your feedback.