What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Morning, one of the first things we notice on Spryker shops is baskets that contain items with quant

UKEP86J66
UKEP86J66 Posts: 208 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Morning, one of the first things we notice on Spryker shops is baskets that contain items with quantity above one are split into multiple items of single quantity when an order is created. I understand this is to allow split shipments, and other complex order workflows. This appears to be done in OrderItemTransformer https://github.com/spryker/sales/blob/master/src/Spryker/Zed/Sales/Business/Model/OrderItem/OrderItemTransformer.php#L29
I have 2 questions about this feature:
1. Is it possible to replace this behaviour with NonSplittableItemTransformerStrategyPlugin so order items are stored with the same quantity as the quote?
2. As the OrderItemTransformer is copying the ItemTransfer and setting quantity to 1, what should ensure the total price is recalculated for a single quantity rather than the original multiple quantity? In our shop the order item totals are showing the original total of unit price x quantity, so the numbers do not add up! I cannot see anything we have extended in this area so I suspect something has been removed but I'm not sure what.

Comments