What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello! Following the 

U0128MN5FT7
U0128MN5FT7 Posts: 13 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello! Following the Architecture Walktrough, at step 4.6 I get following error at the front-end: Interface 'Pyz\Client\HelloSpryker\Zed\HelloSprykerZedStubInterface' not found
I already started the complete tutorial once again to eleminate possible typos but the error appears again. Also, in the example code I can not find any definition of this interface. Is it possible that this is a mistake in the tutorial?

Comments

• UK5DS29L2
    UK5DS29L2 Posts: 546 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

you need to create it, some of those docs doesn't hold your hand all the way

• UK5DS29L2
    edited May 2020

which is what tutorials should do by forcing people to think and not copy-paste things 😉

• UK5DS29L2
    edited May 2020

simply create the interface for it in the specific place and it will work

• U0128MN5FT7
    U0128MN5FT7 Posts: 13 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Good to know. I was able to solve it. Thank you for the hint!