What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi guys... I've got installed Spryker few months ago. It works well. But today I've trying to start

U0223PJRHHR
U0223PJRHHR Posts: 12 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hi guys... I've got installed Spryker few months ago. It works well. But today I've trying to start it over with docker/sdk up --build --assets --data but get this error... It's looks like composer issue... What can I do?

Comments

• U01F7P3D9NH
    U01F7P3D9NH Posts: 60 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

You have to run some cmds to upgrade to composer 2

• U01F7P3D9NH

Please, follow the following steps to make composer.lock Composer v2 compatible:

1. Install Composer v2 on your host (if not already installed)
    2. runย composer remove sllh/composer-versions-check --ignore-platform-reqs --no-scripts
    3. runย composer require spryker-sdk/phpstan-spryker:^0.3 -W --ignore-platform-reqs --no-scripts
    4. If you haveย phantomjs-installer, runย composer require jakoch/phantomjs-installer:^3.0 -W --ignore-platform-reqs --no-scripts
    5. runย git commit -m "Composer v2 compatibility" && git push
  • U01F7P3D9NH

Solution from @ULYHPR789

• U0223PJRHHR

So, I've updated composer to composer2, ran
    โ€ข composer remove sllh/composer-versions-check --ignore-platform-reqs --no-scripts
    โ€ข composer require spryker-sdk/phpstan-spryker:^0.3 -W --ignore-platform-reqs --no-scripts
    โ€ข composer require jakoch/phantomjs-installer:^3.0 -W --ignore-platform-reqs --no-scripts
    but still got the same error =(

• U0223PJRHHR

Here is the screenshot

• U01F7P3D9NH

I see the same now on my machine. @ULYHPR789 again some untagged changes? :D

• U0223PJRHHR

@ULYHPR789 helped me at