What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Guys, I have a zed table and I want to optimize the query builder to load the data into table. I

giovanni.piemontese
giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Guys,

I have a zed table and I want to optimize the query builder to load the data into table. I have to save up also the network transfer and therefore i want to select only the table fields displayed in zed table list...

I just make smth so:

$query->clearSelectColumns();
$query->select([
   <array of fields via TableMap>
]);

It happened that in this format propel just don't map the enum fields..

I.e. I have a field ENUM mapped in "A,B,C" and when I select the fields directly then i got the int value behind the map and not the mapped value according valueSet for ENUM.

Any idea why? Or maybe I make smth wrong?

Thanks!

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Of course i can then in Table prepareData use the TableMap::getValueSet('COL') to map the "int" value in the ValueSet according ENUM, but a better automatically solution is welcome..