What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi everyone, nice to join the commmunity πŸ™‚ I'm looking for some help regarding

U032HU0L8RY
U032HU0L8RY Posts: 6 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi everyone, nice to join the commmunity πŸ™‚
I'm looking for some help regarding the REST API. The frontend facing api is very complete and well documented, we are however facing the challenge to connect an ERP/PIM to spryker; i.e. all product data needs to be WRITTEN into spryker, and orders placed by customers need to be retrieved by us for further processing (capture, pick, pack, ship, accounting/dunning, ...) which in turn requires us to also update existing orders to reflect the current status (update shipping information or attach documents like delivery slips or an invoice). We have not found any API to achieve these things - how do we get started on this?
I'm looking forward to any tips in this regard, all the best!

Comments