What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hello together, Spryker b2c 202001.0 frontend via glue on checkout process should assigned 2 shippi

UPX0N1DT2
UPX0N1DT2 Posts: 18 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited September 2020 in Help

hello together, Spryker b2c 202001.0 frontend via glue
on checkout process should assigned 2 shippingmethods, a fix fee that is not choosable and always assigend and a method like pickup or ups with several costs.
Where could i expand expense stack that i can use configured shippingmethods from backoffice (zed).
currently i can only add one shippingmethod via glue.
i checked ShipmentExpenseExpanderPlugin but this is not the right way

Comments

• Eugenia Poidenko
    Eugenia Poidenko Sprykee Posts: 145 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey Steffen. If you are talking about the multi-shipment, it’s not supported by the Glue checkout.
    To my knowledge, the topic was being planned to implement, but I’m not sure who knows about the progress.

• UPX0N1DT2

ok thanks for the fast feedback

• UPX0N1DT2

is there a other approach maybe to add the fix fee like an order item?

• Eugenia Poidenko
    Eugenia Poidenko Sprykee Posts: 145 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

You probly need the custom expense that will be applied to your quote.

Implementing another one of the ShipmentExpenseExpanderPlugin seems the right way to me. What’s not working with it for you?

• UPX0N1DT2
    edited September 2020

in the plugin i can't add new expense to the quotetransfers or expensetransfer, only acess to the choosen shipmentmethod.
    so i see no way to add second shippmentmethod to quotetransfer in this ShipmentExpenseExpanderPlugin maybe in an other plugin but i don't found one