What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, I'm trying to setup a new spryker instance on my local machine (using docker). When I'm trying t

UU07J5ZGC
UU07J5ZGC Posts: 11 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi,
I'm trying to setup a new spryker instance on my local machine (using docker). When I'm trying to create the transfer object entities, I'm getting the following error:

Command generate-transfers [vendor/bin/console transfer:generate] (In progress...)
Store: xxxx | Environment: docker
Exception - Exception: Value mismatch for "SpyAvailabilityAbstractEntity.quantity" tranfer property. Value1: "integer"; Value2: "decimal". To fix this, search for 'property name="quantity"' in the code base and fix the wrong one. 
in /data/vendor/spryker/transfer/src/Spryker/Zed/Transfer/Business/Model/Generator/TransferDefinitionMerger.php (141)

I've already tried to edit the transfer definition xml files in vendor/spryker/* but with no luck. Any ideas?
Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Eugenia Poidenko
    Eugenia Poidenko Sprykee Posts: 145 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Stefan
    SpyAvailabilityAbstractEntity is an EntityTransfer and it is generated of the db schema, so to change anything on that one, schema has to change.

• Eugenia Poidenko
    Eugenia Poidenko Sprykee Posts: 145 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

If this happens on spryker with no project changes, I’d assume db is out of date.

• UU07J5ZGC
    UU07J5ZGC Posts: 11 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Eugenia,
    thanks for the hint. There where some left-overs from an earlier setup attempt. After clearing really everything out, everything is created without errors.