What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, when ssl mode is enabled for spryker has there to be additional config for tests running from

UPWG9AYH2
UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello,
when ssl mode is enabled for spryker has there to be additional config for tests running from docker/sdk? I get a 301 moved permanently response for every frontend tests. The only difference i see for the moment is the enabled ssl which might match the error warning. Any ideas?
Best regards

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

Enable/Disable SSL always in your docker stack and the Yves/Zed/Glue ($config[RouterConstants::YVES_IS_SSL_ENABLED]). There is a listener running early in the request processing that checks if the request is with SSL and SSL is enabled, if one of the condition matches the redirect to https is executed (\Spryker\Yves\Router\Plugin\EventDispatcher\RouterSslRedirectEventDispatcherPlugin::addListener)

• UPWG9AYH2
    if (!getenv('SPRYKER_SSL_ENABLE')) {

seems to overwrite the ssl config in the config file … anyway, 301 since

```

if ($this->shouldBeSsl($request)) {

$fakeRequest = clone $request;
    $fakeRequest->server->set('HTTPS', true);

$event->setResponse(new RedirectResponse($fakeRequest->getUri(), 301));

}

```

and the 301 is not followed by the client … i don’t know if SSL is intended to work with tests? The demoshop does not start in SSL mode by default so there is no problem 🤔

• UPWG9AYH2

i think SPRYKER_SSL_ENABLE comes from the docker sdk env when booting with the corresponding parameter .. but the mentioned RouterSslRedirect Plugin redirects anyway

• UPWG9AYH2

Ok it seems there is a follow_redirects=true config missing in the config of the yves testsuite when SSL is enabled