What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello @here. Some DEVs have trouble with the slow docker Sync. (MAC, Docker SDK, Mutagen). Has anybo

UPAKFGUH5
UPAKFGUH5 Posts: 20 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello @here. Some DEVs have trouble with the slow docker Sync. (MAC, Docker SDK, Mutagen). Has anybody tips and tricks to make it faster? Thanks in advance

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

did u changed the .dockersyncignore or just use the standard?

Did u turned off the spotlight index for the project folder?

• U01DZ2DB92S
    U01DZ2DB92S Posts: 9 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I am very interested in this topic as well. At the moment it takes about 10 seconds on my machine to sync changes. @UL65CH0MC I have the default .dockersyncignore (didn’t know it is used by mutagen) and followed your advice to exclude it from spotlight

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I have never directly experienced these issues, but some of my colleagues have.
    What I would recommend is definitely to re-install mutagen (beta version), turn off spotlight indexing for the project folder, and take into account what actually needs to be synchronized (yes it is used for Mutagen .dockersyncignore as well).