What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, I am trying to call the Zed via Client using transfer object but seems like transfer object i

U01E6Q6AMHC
U01E6Q6AMHC Posts: 48 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello, I am trying to call the Zed via Client using transfer object but seems like transfer object is lost during call. The error ends that Gateway controller didn't receive the data:

Controller "Pyz\Zed\Term\Communication\Controller\GatewayController::acceptAction()" requires that you provide a value for the "$termConsentTransfer" argument. Either the argument is nullable and no null value has been provided, no default value has been provided or because there is a non optional argument after this one. in file /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/Controller/ArgumentResolver.php on line 80

GatewayController:

public function acceptAction(TermConsentTransfer $termConsentTransfer)

In my client I call the gateway as:

$response = $this->zedRequestClient->call('/term/gateway/accept', $termConsentTransfer);

I checked via xdebug and the transfer object is passed here (with data) and I've traced it until GuzzleHttp\Client where it got lost in debug because it's probably used in stream. Am I missing something here?

Comments