What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi everyone I'm facing this error while creating user in the spryker back-office,

U047ZBW7AP8
U047ZBW7AP8 Posts: 88 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hi everyone I'm facing this error while creating user in the spryker back-office, if somebody knows how to fix it please let me know.

Comments

• sebastian.larisch
    sebastian.larisch Spryker Customer Posts: 143 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

its the compromised-password validator, calling this endpoint (e.g. https://api.pwnedpasswords.com/range/47A3C) and seems its not able to call it from your local environment for some reason. not sure about your local setup. u could temporary disable that constraint by simply commenting out the NotCompromisedPassword constraint in the UserForm vendor/spryker/user/src/Spryker/Zed/User/Communication/Form/UserForm.php โ€ฆ but just as workaround to be able to add a new user.

• U047ZBW7AP8
    U047ZBW7AP8 Posts: 88 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

do i have to run any command after changing this in code ?

• sebastian.larisch
    sebastian.larisch Spryker Customer Posts: 143 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

dont think so. do u have custom UserForm.php in pyz namespace? u need to override the correct form. use xdebug to spot the right place