What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi everyone, I'm getting the below error in the build after installing "spryker-feature/product-list

U04GQPG2W3Z
U04GQPG2W3Z Posts: 8 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi everyone, I'm getting the below error in the build after installing "spryker-feature/product-lists:"202204.0" using composer. please help

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Hey, please try rm -Rf data/cache/propel && rm -Rf src/Orm/Zed/**/Base/ && rm -Rf src/Orm/Zed/**/Map/ and do docker/sdk up --build

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Its likely because of some cached files

• U04GQPG2W3Z
    U04GQPG2W3Z Posts: 8 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi @florian.scholz thanks for your response, but after running the above command, I am now getting this error.

• fsmeier

Then I can not debug further with this information. You have to find out why the classes are not compatible anymore based on the exception message

• fsmeier

maybe some php version change?

• The signature difference indicates that you need to regenerate your ORM code on project level.
    https://api.release.spryker.com/release-group/4239 and the linked https://github.com/spryker/propel-orm/releases/tag/1.16.0 should give some insight.