What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

so guys since you are still ignoring me i will repeat my question: why are you saving only net or on

U0145CP9Q6Q
U0145CP9Q6Q Posts: 123 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

so guys since you are still ignoring me i will repeat my question:
why are you saving only net or only gross prices in order items? It depends from the price mode. But i need both prices. So in gross mode i will never know the exact net price? and vice versa. or how it works?

Comments

• Thomas Lehner
    Thomas Lehner Support Engineer @ Spryker Posts: 289 🏛 - Council (mod)

@U0145CP9Q6Q i do not believe that your questions are ignored. In fact, our developers have tried to help you with your first question already. Please know that we are trying to answer all questions here and the community is quite active, but sometimes it will just take a while until someone can take a look. This is especially true for our Spryker dev guys in here, that dedicate a considerable amount of energy into helping.

• U0145CP9Q6Q

thanks for your reply

• U0145CP9Q6Q

i need to mention that i had a look here \Spryker\Shared\Price\PriceConfig::getDefaultPriceMode As i understand the settings are here. but you have only NET and GROSS modes here

• Andrew Chekanov
    Andrew Chekanov Sprykee Posts: 29 ✨ - Novice

@jeremy.fourna correct me if I wrong, but Sales Order Items - it should be a snapshot - and because we are making a “snapshot” of the ordered items and all ordered conditions - price from the Price mode is one of this.
    That’s why we are saving only one price (net or gross)

• Jeremy Fourna
    Jeremy Fourna Lead Product Manager Posts: 130 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

@UT9PVABFB you are right we save the price information of the price mode used during the checkout process. @U0145CP9Q6Q if you need both information there, you will need to extend the code.