What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all, I followed the steps to install using Docker on Macos, I am now getting following error: `ER

U01U3QWDANB
U01U3QWDANB Posts: 11 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi all, I followed the steps to install using Docker on Macos, I am now getting following error: ERROR: Couldn't find env file: /opt/Work/Spryker/b2c-demo-shop/.env Can someone help, please?

Comments

• Yuriy Gerton
    Yuriy Gerton Sprykee Posts: 49 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

touch .env

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

This is a problem with docker version 3.3 and mutagen.. Just create an empty .env file on root level and it will be your workround

• U01U3QWDANB

Thanks guys! I'll give it a try.

• U01U3QWDANB

its gone past the previous error re .env but now it is failing at installing docker.dev environment with following error:

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

it seems to be a network problem... the command will try to install the fronten deps via npm ci command.. can u please maybe start again with -vvv , maybe u have some more infos..

• U01U3QWDANB

no difference

• U01U3QWDANB

I found this https://discuss.spryker.com/t/in-commandlineexecutable-php-105-aborted-install/577/2 this is the exact problem I have. Although none of the suggestions work for me

• U01U3QWDANB

seems it is working now. I deleted the old project, restarted my machine and reinstalled from scratch(I created the .env file manually though). I am able to access the local Yves and Zed. The only difference I was doing before was that I was importing the project into Intellij before installing it completely so try avoiding that. Thanks for all your help!