What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey Spryker Guys, Regarding Spryker Upgrade, Completing feature Upgrade for Milestone1 (Version 2020

U03CDV6GDSP
U03CDV6GDSP Posts: 38 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey Spryker Guys,
Regarding Spryker Upgrade,
Completing feature Upgrade for Milestone1 (Version 202009.0), Zed and Yves layers are showing Yves & Zed exceptions
Please guide and clarify, displaying such exceptions are expected behavior and we have to resolve such exceptions to get Yves & Zed layers pages.
Thank You.
PFA screenshots for Zed and Yves, displaying just after upgrade with version 202009.0

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

The first issue can be fixed in config_default.php with:

$config[CustomerPageConstants::CUSTOMER_REMEMBER_ME_SECRET] = '<random string>';

You can and should use a different random string for every environment.

• U03CDV6GDSP

Thank you @UL6DGRULR for quick heads up,
    I am receiving such screen just after the upgrade of Milestone1 | version 202009 (version 202001 to 202009)
    so I also wants to clarify whether receiving such screens just after the upgrade of Version 202009 is expected one and we have to resolve for these fixes, could you please confirm
    Thank you

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

I assume you do a few major updates on packages and there it might happen that new configurations are introduced, that's one of the reasons for a new major of a module.

• U03CDV6GDSP

Thank you @UL6DGRULR, Thanks for information