What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi there, I also have a question regarding the migration from "one" ZED to Backoffice, BackendGatewa

UKHR9UN00
UKHR9UN00 Posts: 70 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi there,
I also have a question regarding the migration from "one" ZED to Backoffice, BackendGateway and BackendApi.
In the latest docker-sdk version, SPRYKER_BE_HOSTenv variable is set to [backoffice.de](http://backoffice.de).my-project.local.
Shouldn't this rather point to the new BackendGateway (e.g. [backend-gateway.de](http://backend-gateway.de).my-project.local) instead?

I could not find any explicit documentation on the intended use, but for my understanding it should be something like
Backoffice = "ZED UI"
Backend Gateway = processes requests from Yves/Glue
Backend API = individual "ZED API" for external calls

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    $sprykerBackendHost = getenv('SPRYKER_BE_HOST') ?: 'not-configured-host';
    $sprykerFrontendHost = getenv('SPRYKER_FE_HOST') ?: 'not-configured-host';
    $sprykerBackendGatewayHost = getenv('SPRYKER_ZED_HOST') ?: 'not-configured-host';

we have so configured and it respects the suite configuration...

SPRYKER_API_HOST = GLUE
    SPRYKER_FE_HOST = FRONTEND
    SPRYKER_BE_HOST = BACKOFFICE
    SPRYKER_ZED_HOST = BACKEND-GATEWAY

• UKHR9UN00
    UKHR9UN00 Posts: 70 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Thanks Giovanni, we don't use SPRYKER_ZED_HOST in our docker vms yet.
    So I think I'm on the right track 🙂