What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey all, we are using a Backend Api to create and update orders and their items, so all orders from

U01F7P3D9NH
U01F7P3D9NH Posts: 60 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey all, we are using a Backend Api to create and update orders and their items, so all orders from all channels are accessable in the shop. With that, items could be changed or removed from the order (changed in our ERP). Ofc deleting orderItems is a pain because of the references in the OMS, etc. I´ve have tried all functions from SpySalesOrderItem like $salesOrderItemEntity->clearTransitionLogs(); but it never triggers the deletion of the fk-data entities. What do I miss? Thanks!

Comments

• UK7KBE2JW
    UK7KBE2JW Posts: 463 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi, we have created an erp order system for this. Customer creates order in shop, order will be exported to erp system as an order request. the request will be managed in erp system (split, change, etc.) and exported as one or many ERP Order back to Spryker. This orders will be also managed via erp system and updates synced with spryker. There are also erp delivery notes and erp invoices around which will be synced and attached to the erp orders. So customer service agents can create orders in the erp system and sync them with spryker

• U01F7P3D9NH
    U01F7P3D9NH Posts: 60 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I´ve found the issue: It needs a new function which iterates through all related data and call f.e. removeSpySalesOrderItemConfiguration() for each element to trigger the delete statements.