What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi everybody, I am upgrading spryker from 202009 to 202108. The `docker/sdk up` is working well, the

U03M1GUT848
U03M1GUT848 Posts: 9 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hi everybody, I am upgrading spryker from 202009 to 202108. The docker/sdk up is working well, the zed backend is ok, but in Yves, when we need to communicate with Zed it always failing with an error as:

Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: No route found for "POST <https://zed.de.shop-b2b.local/customer/gateway/customer&quot>; in file /data/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/EventListener/RouterListener.php on line 135 โ—€

Caused by
Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\ResourceNotFoundException: None of the routers in the chain matched this request POST /customer/gateway/customer HTTP/1.1

The RouterDependencyProvider in Zed has updated as in the b2b-demo-shop:

/**
 * @return \Spryker\Zed\RouterExtension\Dependency\Plugin\RouterPluginInterface[]
 */
protected function getBackofficeRouterPlugins(): array
{
    return [
        new BackofficeRouterPlugin(),
    ];
}

/**
 * @return \Spryker\Zed\RouterExtension\Dependency\Plugin\RouterPluginInterface[]
 */
protected function getBackendGatewayRouterPlugins(): array
{
    return [
        new BackendGatewayRouterPlugin(),
    ];
}

And even I have tested with the old one:

protected function getRouterPlugins(): array
{
    return [
        new ZedRouterPlugin(),
        // This router will only be hit, when no other router is able to match/generate
        new ZedDevelopmentRouterPlugin(),
    ];
}

But nothing works. Running the console command vendor/bin/console router:debug:backend-gateway the route is showed. Has anybody any clue about what would be wrong?

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 โš–๏ธ - Guardians (admin)

Did you also update the docker-sdk?

• U03M1GUT848

Yes, the docker repository was updated

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 โš–๏ธ - Guardians (admin)

When you updated the routing then another idea to check would be the config files (make a compare)

• U03M1GUT848

Yes, I did it, but I have not found any clue in the config files neither

• fsmeier
    No route found for "POST <https://zed.de.shop-b2b.local/customer/gateway/customer>"

the problem is that for you the request from client to the gateway is still done through zed, but it should call backend-gateway - some setting must be missing (can not tell which without debugging by myself)

• U03M1GUT848

Thanks for all, I am going to review our deploy.dev.yml because we did some changes.

• U03M1GUT848

Hi again, after change the deploy.dev.yml file as in the b2b-demo-shop, now the error is:

Failed to complete request with server authority <http://backend-gateway.de.shop-b2b.local>.\n
    Configured with (SSL Disabled) backend-gateway.de.jh-shop-b2b.local: in /data/config/Shared/config_default.php. Error: Stacktrace:\n
    \n
    File not found.

And now the zed backend (backoffice) is not working any more.

• fsmeier
    edited October 2022

Do you have the public/BackOffice/index.php file etc? - also for BackendGateway

• fsmeier
  • U03M1GUT848

Yes, I had the files, but I copied again and restarted the docker environment, docker/sdk down and docker/sdk up and now the backoffice is working again and it seems the communication between yves and zed now is working too. Thank you so much.