What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi there, for the past few days I am facing these issues every time i do "docker/

U045KD44L7L
U045KD44L7L Posts: 55 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi there, for the past few days I am facing these issues every time i do "docker/sdk up" or "docker/sdk start" how to I properly deploy b2c-demo-shop with demo data

Comments

• U04PXB4UVU1
    U04PXB4UVU1 Posts: 3 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey Ashu
    There is no start command in docker/sdk
    you can use docker/sdk boot deploy.dev.yml && docker/sdk up --build --data --assets --jobs

• U045KD44L7L
    U045KD44L7L Posts: 55 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi @Mohammed Alama
    I would like to inform you that after using the "docker/sdk up" command, I have found that the "docker/sdk start" and "docker/sdk stop" commands are helpful in managing the process. I no longer need to use the "docker/sdk up" command repeatedly, as the start and stop commands are sufficient and works.