What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey when you are loading in product image sets how does spryker handle alt tags?

U01JBB8LNTE
U01JBB8LNTE Posts: 207 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey when you are loading in product image sets how does spryker handle alt tags?

Comments

• U01EDJAC1AB
    U01EDJAC1AB Posts: 11 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi @U01JBB8LNTE,

Afaik it doesn't. We are using the product image sets functionality in our shop and there's no field to set them. The code output will contain an empty "alt" as part of the image.

We might be using an outdated version, though.

• U01JBB8LNTE

Thanks @U01EDJAC1AB yeh not sure what version I’m on either, this seems like a fairly major oversight. Maybe i’m thinking about the model wrong… this would me that any image would need an alt tag built out of surround data… that seems at the least clunky

• U01JBB8LNTE

Alright, well I added one…

• U01JBB8LNTE

I would argue that should be part of the base ProductImage or ProductImageSet…. but idk 🤷