What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi guys, i have a problem while trying to implement Unzer as payment provider. The issue is that on

UT0RKKX8W
UT0RKKX8W Posts: 18 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi guys, i have a problem while trying to implement Unzer as payment provider. The issue is that on payment page on checkout the payment methods are shown somehow broken. I'm guessing that step 9 on this page is not described well because the method with the name "extendSubFormPluginCollection" is not called anywhere. I tried to replace this method with "addSubFormPluginCollection", but again it's not fully working as i described earlier. Please see this image on checkout/payment page:

Comments