What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all, I just deployed a new feature on our staging system and get the following error while testin

ULL0N440J
ULL0N440J Posts: 184 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi all,
I just deployed a new feature on our staging system and get the following error while testing:
Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException - No route found for "POST /productlist/gateway/get-product-lists-by-merchant-relation"

All required files are pulled from git, cache should be cleared. Is there a symfony cache I've missed? 🤔

Comments

• did you update lately?

• ULL0N440J
    edited March 2020

No (guess last time was in October)

• ULL0N440J
    edited March 2020

I saw some entries in this slack on this error. Couldn't apply any solutions to this behaviour

• they were mostly due to incomplete miggrations after updates, as far as i can tell 🤔

• Serhii Chepela
    Serhii Chepela Sprykee Posts: 49 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited March 2020

shouldn’t this url be /product-list/gateway/get-product-lists-by-merchant-relation ?

• ULL0N440J

shouldn’t this url be /product-list/gateway/get-product-lists-by-merchant-relation ?

This is it.. 🤦‍♂️🏻
    Had both /product-list/ and /productlist/ in use in my stub. I'm just confused that my local enviroment didn't fail 🤔

• UKHD8KTMF
    UKHD8KTMF Posts: 393 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

routes are cached, so your local env might still work because of that. If you run console cache:empty-all routes will regenerate and you will have the same behaviour.