What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi there, I am trying to create a DTO using the same step I used previously but I

U045KD44L7L
U045KD44L7L Posts: 55 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi there, I am trying to create a DTO using the same step I used previously but I am getting an error, I rechecked the steps still not able to figure it out

Comments

• UK7KBE2JW
    UK7KBE2JW Posts: 463 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

can you post the content of your transfer xml?

• U045KD44L7L

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    " xsi:schemaLocation="spryker:transfer-01 ">

• U045KD44L7L

File path : src/Pyz/Shared/Training/Transfer/antelope.transfer.xml

• UK7KBE2JW

For me it works

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <transfers xmlns="spryker:transfer-01"
               xmlns:xsi="<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance>"
               xsi:schemaLocation="spryker:transfer-01 <https://static.spryker.com/transfer-01.xsd>">

<transfer name="Antelope">
            <property name="idAntelope" type="int" />
            <property name="name" type="string" />
        </transfer>
    </transfers>

• U045KD44L7L

It initially worked for me as well, but now I'm receiving this issue. Is there a way for me to undo all of the modifications I made to my b2c-demo-shop?

• UK7KBE2JW

your message says that your file cant be parsed cause of extra content at the end

• UK7KBE2JW

maybe try copy mine and replace whole content of yours

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer

Check what line ending your file has, I assume it is a Mac or Windows line ending, while it needs to be a unix line ending

• U045KD44L7L

Hi there @UK7KBE2JW and @UL6DGRULR thanks it worked can't figure out the exact issue but it worked πŸ‘