What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey, just realised that this keyframe (see link below) (and it’s browser fallbacks) are loaded in on

UKAGH1M33
UKAGH1M33 Posts: 3 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited September 2019 in Help

Hey, just realised that this keyframe (see link below) (and it’s browser fallbacks) are loaded in once for each component in the built css (in our case 151 times equalling 3000 lines of CSS before it’s minified), can you move this to somewhere like src/Pyz/Yves/ShopUi/Theme/default/styles/basics/_animations.scss so it’s loaded once? It could probably be renamed as grow or something more re-usable too, as it only scales something.
https://github.com/spryker-shop/price-product-volume-widget/blob/master/src/SprykerShop/Yves/PriceProductVolumeWidget/Theme/default/components/molecules/volume-price/volume-price.scss#L44

Comments

• interesting 🤔

• i will pass this on to our frontend people

• UKAGH1M33
    UKAGH1M33 Posts: 3 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Thanks 🙂

• ULL0N440J
    ULL0N440J Posts: 184 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited October 2019

Hey, do you know more about this topic now? 🤔 I am currently facing this with the shared.scss/ project/public/Yves/assets/css/yves_default.app.css

Mine does multiply x66