What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, does somebody knows how to generate a test coverage report from spryker docker/sdk testing? I

UPWG9AYH2
UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello,
does somebody knows how to generate a test coverage report from spryker docker/sdk testing?
I tried from a fresh b2c-demo

docker/sdk testing codecept -x run -c codeception.functional.yml --coverage

But i always get an error for the PyzTests

file_get_contents(/c3/report/clear): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I see that some additional spryker modules like the webdriverhelper are hooking in here and do some magic, but it seems that the error occurs before the webdriverhelper can react to anything. The suite.before event is causing the error already on the localserver subscriber …
Does anybody has a hint for me? How do you generate coverage reports? Do you and when yes how do you run the spryker pyz tests in general for your CI?
Generally I find this topic not too much documented in spryker …

Best regards

Comments

• UPWG9AYH2

Hi guys, any news on this topic?

• UPWG9AYH2

We can’t run code coverage at all

• UPWG9AYH2

we removed all the frontend related stuff from the tests but the coverage-xml command seems not to finish … it remains in an infinite loop

• UPWG9AYH2

Can somebody help?