What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everyone, I have tried to integrate the credit card payment using iframe logic (SprykerB2B De

U01HX2U4NLQ
U01HX2U4NLQ Posts: 67 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello everyone,

I have tried to integrate the credit card payment using iframe logic (SprykerB2B Demo shop). But, the "event.preventDefault()" not working instead the payment form submitted before receiving a response from the payment gateway(postMessage). But, the same thing worked for me with the SprykerB2C Demo shop.

protected init(): void {        
    this.form = <HTMLFormElement>document.querySelector(this.formSelector);
    this.mapEvents();
}

protected mapEvents(): void {   
    this.form.addEventListener('submit', (event: Event) => this.onSubmit(event));
}

protected onSubmit(event: Event): void {
    event.preventDefault();
    // Payment gateway API request()
    return;
}

Anyone, please assist me to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

did u compiled again your frontend? did u added and registered your component via index.ts?

• U01HX2U4NLQ

Yes, I have compiled the frontend and it is already available in (public/Yves/assets/current/default/js). The component also registered in index.ts

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

try to select the submitButton und set event onClick on this element... just to try if the form element submit event is the problem or not..

and then just put debug (like console.log) to see if your js is running or not

• U01HX2U4NLQ

We have tried also changing from submit to click on the submit button, but it didn't work yet. Our javascript is surely working as we could see console.log printing already (inside the form submit or button click)