What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello all, I am trying to run the 202212 release B2C shop using the Docker SDK. But I am encounteri

U052TU9V1M1
U052TU9V1M1 Posts: 3 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello all,

I am trying to run the 202212 release B2C shop using the Docker SDK. But I am encountering the following issue:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "Spryker\Shared\Store\StoreConstants" not found in /data/config/Shared/config_default.php:630
Stack trace:
#0 /data/vendor/spryker/config/src/Spryker/Shared/Config/Config.php(206): include()
#1 /data/vendor/spryker/config/src/Spryker/Shared/Config/Config.php(138): Spryker\Shared\Config\Config::buildConfig('default', Object(ArrayObject))
#2 /data/vendor/spryker/config/src/Spryker/Shared/Config/Config.php(56): Spryker\Shared\Config\Config::init()
#3 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Shared/Kernel/AbstractBundleConfig.php(22): Spryker\Shared\Config\Config::get('KERNEL:RESOLVAB...', false)
#4 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Shared/Kernel/KernelConfig.php(48): Spryker\Shared\Kernel\AbstractBundleConfig->get('KERNEL:RESOLVAB...', false)
#5 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Shared/Kernel/ClassResolver/AbstractClassResolver.php(393): Spryker\Shared\Kernel\KernelConfig->isResolvableClassNameCacheEnabled()
#6 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Shared/Kernel/ClassResolver/AbstractClassResolver.php(237): Spryker\Shared\Kernel\ClassResolver\AbstractClassResolver->isCacheEnabled()
#7 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Shared/Kernel/ClassResolver/AbstractClassResolver.php(143): Spryker\Shared\Kernel\ClassResolver\AbstractClassResolver->findCacheKey()
#8 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Zed/Kernel/ClassResolver/Communication/CommunicationFactoryResolver.php(29): Spryker\Shared\Kernel\ClassResolver\AbstractClassResolver->doResolve(Object(Spryker\Zed\Install\Communication\Console\InstallConsole))
#9 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Zed/Kernel/Communication/Console/Console.php(144): Spryker\Zed\Kernel\ClassResolver\Communication\CommunicationFactoryResolver->resolve(Object(Spryker\Zed\Install\Communication\Console\InstallConsole))
#10 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Zed/Kernel/Communication/Console/Console.php(124): Spryker\Zed\Kernel\Communication\Console\Console->resolveFactory()
#11 /data/vendor/spryker/install/src/Spryker/Zed/Install/Communication/Console/InstallConsole.php(60): Spryker\Zed\Kernel\Communication\Console\Console->getFactory()
#12 /data/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(123): Spryker\Zed\Install\Communication\Console\InstallConsole->configure()
#13 /data/vendor/spryker/install/bin/install(32): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->__construct()
#14 /data/vendor/bin/install(120): include('/data/vendor/sp...')
#15 {main}
  thrown in /data/config/Shared/config_default.php on line 630

When I search for the given file (StoreConstants ) I cannot find it in the project. What am I missing?

Comments

• UK7KBE2JW
    UK7KBE2JW Posts: 463 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

hi, just take a look into /data/config/Shared/config_default.php:630 and remove or fix it.

• U052TU9V1M1

Hi @UK7KBE2JW, thanks for the hint.
    I did delete the line and received the same error for another class:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "Spryker\Shared\ProductConfiguration\ProductConfigurationConstants" not found in /data/config/Shared/config_default.php:699
    Stack trace:
    #0 /data/vendor/spryker/config/src/Spryker/Shared/Config/Config.php(206): include()
    #1 /data/vendor/spryker/config/src/Spryker/Shared/Config/Config.php(138): Spryker\Shared\Config\Config::buildConfig('default', Object(ArrayObject))
    #2 /data/vendor/spryker/config/src/Spryker/Shared/Config/Config.php(56): Spryker\Shared\Config\Config::init()
    #3 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Shared/Kernel/AbstractBundleConfig.php(22): Spryker\Shared\Config\Config::get('KERNEL:RESOLVAB...', false)
    #4 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Shared/Kernel/KernelConfig.php(48): Spryker\Shared\Kernel\AbstractBundleConfig->get('KERNEL:RESOLVAB...', false)
    #5 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Shared/Kernel/ClassResolver/AbstractClassResolver.php(393): Spryker\Shared\Kernel\KernelConfig->isResolvableClassNameCacheEnabled()
    #6 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Shared/Kernel/ClassResolver/AbstractClassResolver.php(237): Spryker\Shared\Kernel\ClassResolver\AbstractClassResolver->isCacheEnabled()
    #7 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Shared/Kernel/ClassResolver/AbstractClassResolver.php(143): Spryker\Shared\Kernel\ClassResolver\AbstractClassResolver->findCacheKey()
    #8 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Zed/Kernel/ClassResolver/Communication/CommunicationFactoryResolver.php(29): Spryker\Shared\Kernel\ClassResolver\AbstractClassResolver->doResolve(Object(Spryker\Zed\Install\Communication\Console\InstallConsole))
    #9 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Zed/Kernel/Communication/Console/Console.php(144): Spryker\Zed\Kernel\ClassResolver\Communication\CommunicationFactoryResolver->resolve(Object(Spryker\Zed\Install\Communication\Console\InstallConsole))
    #10 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Zed/Kernel/Communication/Console/Console.php(124): Spryker\Zed\Kernel\Communication\Console\Console->resolveFactory()
    #11 /data/vendor/spryker/install/src/Spryker/Zed/Install/Communication/Console/InstallConsole.php(60): Spryker\Zed\Kernel\Communication\Console\Console->getFactory()
    #12 /data/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(123): Spryker\Zed\Install\Communication\Console\InstallConsole->configure()
    #13 /data/vendor/spryker/install/bin/install(32): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->__construct()
    #14 /data/vendor/bin/install(120): include('/data/vendor/sp...')
    #15 {main}
      thrown in /data/config/Shared/config_default.php on line 699

When also removing lines 699 and 700, I receive

Error - Exception: Class "Spryker\Zed\ProductConfigurationDataImport\ProductConfigurationDataImportConfig" not found 
    in /data/src/Pyz/Zed/Console/ConsoleDependencyProvider.php (268)

Command: vendor/bin/console frontend:project:install-dependencies

Trace: 
    #0 /data/vendor/spryker/console/src/Spryker/Zed/Console/ConsoleDependencyProvider.php(70): Pyz\Zed\Console\ConsoleDependencyProvider->getConsoleCommands(Object(Spryker\Zed\Kernel\Container))
    #1 /data/vendor/spryker/container/src/Spryker/Service/Container/Container.php(276): Spryker\Zed\Console\ConsoleDependencyProvider->Spryker\Zed\Console\{closure}(Object(Spryker\Zed\Kernel\Container))
    #2 /data/vendor/spryker/container/src/Spryker/Service/Container/Container.php(213): Spryker\Service\Container\Container->getService('commands')
    #3 /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Zed/Kernel/BundleDependencyProviderResolverAwareTrait.php(54): Spryker\Service\Container\Container->get('commands')
    #4 /data/vendor/spryker/console/src/Spryker/Zed/Console/Communication/ConsoleCommunicationFactory.php(54): Spryker\Zed\Kernel\AbstractFactory->getProvidedDependency('commands')
    #5 /data/vendor/spryker/console/src/Spryker/Zed/Console/Communication/Bootstrap/ConsoleBootstrap.php(65): Spryker\Zed\Console\Communication\ConsoleCommunicationFactory->getConsoleCommands()
    #6 /data/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(1235): Spryker\Zed\Console\Communication\Bootstrap\ConsoleBootstrap->getDefaultCommands()
    #7 /data/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(635): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->init()
    #8 /data/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(255): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->find('frontend:projec...')
    #9 /data/vendor/spryker/console/src/Spryker/Zed/Console/Communication/Bootstrap/ConsoleBootstrap.php(111): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
    #10 /data/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(167): Spryker\Zed\Console\Communication\Bootstrap\ConsoleBootstrap->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
    #11 /data/vendor/spryker/console/bin/console(27): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run()
    #12 /data/vendor/bin/console(120): include('/data/vendor/sp...')
    #13 {main}
    In CommandLineExecutable.php line 107:

• UK7KBE2JW

yeah then maybe check if the packages are installed. run composer install and then verify if everything is present. else remove or require package

• U052TU9V1M1

Hm ok. That is not mentioned within the README. I was assumung that the docker/sdk up will do everything I need

• UK7KBE2JW

Dunno, I do not use the spryker sdk. We use our own dev env and for me I use most of the commands manually since I wanna know what happens and how it works. Only using prebuilt stuff prevents using the brain πŸ™‚. So check if everything is installed correctly and if the files are present and its still not worklich, check the composer autoload and file sync to ur dev env

• U04D8LHA0MU
    U04D8LHA0MU Posts: 17 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

clean everything and try to reinstall, it should work then