What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello there! I got a question related with the Spryker *internal redirection*. I see there is a *CMS

Chemaclass
Chemaclass Tech Lead Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 213 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello there!
I got a question related with the Spryker internal redirection. I see there is a CMS Redirection mapping table in Zed. And it's actually working nicely in Yves. The question is:
Does anybody know which class is the responsable of apply this mapping logic?
Where can I find this particular logic so the redirection gets applied properly in Yves?
Thanks!

Comments

• Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

all redirects are managed in Url module, see spy_url and spy_url_redirect DB tables.

• UKJND3A3H
    UKJND3A3H Posts: 123 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

DB tables are Zed though. For yves, it’s certainly interconnected into routing / request stack. where that logic is residing: I personally have no clue, sorry chema

• Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

check your \Pyz\Yves\ShopRouter\ShopRouterDependencyProvider

go to RedirectResourceCreatorPlugin. It’s redirect plugin for StorageRouter. The logic is in \SprykerShop\Yves\RedirectPage\Controller\RedirectController where you can add something into $response

• Chemaclass
    Chemaclass Tech Lead Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 213 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I was exactly looking for that. Thanks a lot! 🙂