What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, Is there any option to use glossary translations in the TS? Now as far as I know we have to g

USZB5JN4W
USZB5JN4W Posts: 112 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello,
Is there any option to use glossary translations in the TS? Now as far as I know we have to give every translated string to TS using attributes. This means, that every time we need "custom" solution and exact translations. Will be great if there would be a frontend (ts) scrript which for example reads all (marked) glossaries and work like glossary translator, but in the ts (eg Glossary.translate('my.custom.string', 'EN-us')

Comments

• Aleksander Kovalenko
    Aleksander Kovalenko Sprykee Posts: 45 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi @USZB5JN4W! Right now attributes is the only way, you are totally correct. There is a frontend translation feature in our roadmap, but I’m not even sure we gonna start working on it in Q2-Q3.