What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, what migrations have to be done to move from “old” zed login to the “new” backoffice? I am pr

UPWG9AYH2
UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello,
what migrations have to be done to move from “old” zed login to the “new” backoffice?
I am pretty sure i did https://docs.spryker.com/docs/scos/dev/feature-integration-guides/202108.0/spryker-core-back-office-feature-integration.html#prerequisites
But it seems i got a redirect loop for the backoffice login since AccessControlEventDispatcherPlugin catches the request and notices that there is no logged in user … as far as i remember before there was also a dispatcher plugin that fired before the accesscontrol plugin and handled the login. How does it work now?

Best

Comments

• UPWG9AYH2

Hi Valerii, this steps seemed to be missing. I did it but i’ll end up in the same redirect loop … for me it looks like backoffice.de.test.local/security-gui/login has to be whitelisted somewhere since also the controller behind the /login path wont come to action …

• UPWG9AYH2

i think the reason is, that in AccessControlEventdispatcherPlugin all the request data is null which leads to this error

```

$module = $request->attributes->get('module');

$controller = $request->attributes->get('controller');
    $action = $request->attributes->get('action');

```
    All this are null while in b2b demo shop all of these are filled with the corresponding stuff like SecuritGuiContrller etc. … don’t know why these are not provided when this kernel event gets processed

• UPWG9AYH2

Found the issue … the RequestAttributesEventDispatcherPlugin was missing in the pluginstack 🙄

• UPWG9AYH2

General issue: i missed the router migration because i was just migrating to the 2021 milestone which has no router migration documented … but it seems that the router was updated to the latest version because in 2021 update the latest router module version is also valid … this might be a problem for future updates i guess