What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello again. In the bootcamp I'm on "Content & Search - Personalized Catalog Page - Challenge".

U01A958FBGQ
U01A958FBGQ Posts: 15 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited September 2020 in Help

Hello again. In the bootcamp I'm on "Content & Search - Personalized Catalog Page - Challenge". I've just finished creating all the code for #2 and when I navigate to http://www.de.b2b-demo-shop.local/de/personalized-product/12 I get:

YVES Exception
Error - Call to a member function search() on null
in /data/shop/development/current/src/Pyz/Client/PersonalizedProduct/PersonalizedProductClient.php (25)
Url:/de/personalized-product/12
Trace:

#0 /data/shop/development/current/src/Pyz/Yves/PersonalizedProduct/Controller/IndexController.php(15): Pyz\Client\PersonalizedProduct\PersonalizedProductClient->getPersonalizedProducts(12)
#1 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(146): Pyz\Yves\PersonalizedProduct\Controller\IndexController->indexAction(12)
#2 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(68): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1)
#3 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/application/src/Spryker/Shared/Application/Application.php(122): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request))
#4 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/application/src/Spryker/Shared/Application/Application.php(103): Spryker\Shared\Application\Application->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request))
#5 /data/shop/development/current/public/Yves/index.php(22): Spryker\Shared\Application\Application->run()
#6 {main}

Does anyone know why I might be getting that and what I can do to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Andriy Netseplyayev
    Andriy Netseplyayev Sprykee Posts: 519 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

First things that would come to my mind:
    1. Try to do console cache:empty-all and if it works, please let us know, maybe we need to correct the tutorial
    2. Please double-check if you haven’t made any typos in class/folder names. Important is the key-case, too

• in the example code the search() method is not called in the line that is stated in the above exception

• can you share screenshots of the code you created, @U01A958FBGQ?

• U01A958FBGQ
    U01A958FBGQ Posts: 15 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

@UKJSE6T47, @UJN2JRU4F, Thanks for the replies. It was a typo in my code and it is working now. I have run into another issue but will post a new message for it. Thanks again.