What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I am trying to use elastice 6.8 in my docker environment. Is there a guide to replace it?

UNMD3G6CD
UNMD3G6CD Posts: 38 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited May 2020 in Docker

I am trying to use elastice 6.8 in my docker environment. Is there a guide to replace it?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

I'm not sure but seems you need to edit default template here - https://github.com/spryker/docker-sdk/tree/master/generator/src/templates/service/elastic to 6.8 instead of 5.6.

Maybe Mike will answer later if I'm mistaken.

• UNMD3G6CD

I got a step closer the container is running now. I edited the docker-compose.yml according to the 6.8 twig template

• UNMD3G6CD

but now i get incompatible commands in the application

• UNMD3G6CD

Exception: [include_in_all] is not allowed for indices created on or after version 6.0.0 as [_all] is deprecated. As a replacement, you can use an [copy_to] on mapping fields to create your own catch all field. [reason: Failed to parse mapping [product-review]: [include_in_all] is not allowed for indices created on or after version 6.0.0 as [_all] is deprecated. As a replacement, you can use an [copy_to] on mapping fields to create your own catch all field.]

• UNMD3G6CD

Ah sorry was not aware i need 202010. I will check with the update

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

deploy.yml (or what file do you use)

search:
            engine: elastic
            version: 6.8

Then docker/sdk bootstrap your_deploy.yml

And release 2020.01 of course.