What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Everyone, I am using Spryker Zed table functionality to display data list form database table, he

U03D5K35WP3
U03D5K35WP3 Posts: 11 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Everyone,
I am using Spryker Zed table functionality to display data list form database table, here I have used the sorting and search filter which is already provided but i want one more filter on date like from date/to date, so there's any functionality out of box for this or any other way for this?

Thanks.

Comments

• UKLUVKWEB
    UKLUVKWEB Posts: 18 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited November 2022

You will have to extend core functionality for that or find a similar table you want in vendor code. No magic here.

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

U can see as example Availability Table in Backend.. It has a Store Dropdown filter above.. maybe is the same that u need...