What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Anybody here with knowledge on the AmazonPay module?

UKGT7RC7P
UKGT7RC7P Posts: 538 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited June 2020 in Help

Anybody here with knowledge on the AmazonPay module?

Comments

• UKGT7RC7P
    edited June 2020

Any idea why the IPN Open handler setting the status to PAYMENT_METHOD_CHANGED ?

• UKGT7RC7P

there seems to be no OMS condition for this state? although it's defined in the example state machine

• maybe @UNU1XNMT9 has some thoughts about it

• UKGT7RC7P

I'm trying to set it to Open now instead, I guess it's to do with recovering from an invalid payment method where the customer updates their method

But we are using async authentication, so we default to Pending, so the Open IPN request should be treated as Open there at least

• UKGT7RC7P
    edited June 2020
  • UKGT7RC7P
    edited June 2020

ach, my test is for an OrderReferenceNotification, when it should be for a PaymentAuthorize notification 🀦

• UKGT7RC7P

still don't know how the system will recover from payment declined => user updates their payment details though

• UKGT7RC7P

i guess there needs to be a transition from declined payment => suspspended order

• UKGT7RC7P

and how does the system recover, as the auth is status is OPEN, and the state machine sets it to INVALID_PAYMENT_METHOD πŸ€”

• UKGT7RC7P

ok, it sends another auth request when resuming

• UKGT7RC7P

it's starting to make sense....