What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, I’m currently doing the Spryker frontend course for backend devs, while trying to create a ne

U04PK1G5CCC
U04PK1G5CCC Posts: 5 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello, I’m currently doing the Spryker frontend course for backend devs, while trying to create a new theme I ran into some issues.

As specified in the course, I copied the whole content of the default folder into the newly manually created folder named green.

I also have added the green theme to config/Yves/frontend-build-config.json

{
  "path": "assets/%SPRYKER_BUILD_HASH%/%theme%",
  "staticPath": "assets/static",
  "namespaces": [
    {
      "codeBucket": "",
      "namespace": "",
      "themes": ["green"],
      "defaultTheme": "default"
    }
  ]
}

I then used the command docker/sdk cli npm run yves:watch -t green and got the response:

docker/sdk cli npm run yves:watch -t green

spryker-b2c-demo-shop@ yves:watch /data

The course: https://academy.spryker.com/learn/course/381/play/3010/spryker-frontend-for-backend-developers

Thanks in Advance.

Comments