What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey Guys, is there a way in spryker to “mock” or disable authentication in b2b for testing? Thx

U03FNK5A87J
U03FNK5A87J Posts: 26 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey Guys, is there a way in spryker to “mock” or disable authentication in b2b for testing? Thx

Comments

• U04FXCTCWPP
    U04FXCTCWPP Posts: 91 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Depends on the details and specifics, I believe. I'd probably just use a test user/customer in most cases.

• U03FNK5A87J

Ok. But how you use the credentials etc. ?

Because we us a service for the authentication.

• U04FXCTCWPP

As mentioned, details and specifics. What service, how is it set up and connected to the store, etc. ...? You could perhaps look for the connection point between service and store, check what the store sends to and receives from the service during authentication and create test/dummy data based on that. Or maybe check where and how the service is set up, see if you can disable it for your test, maybe in a config setting or something like that.

• U03FNK5A87J

We are using an Azure Authentication.

• U04FXCTCWPP

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with that, so I can only suggest what I already wrote above: check the connection point through which Spryker communicates with Azure, see what goes back and forth and what you can do based on that. Also, see if you can find where and how it is set up on your store's side and if it lends itself to disabling via config or suchlike for your tests.

• U03FNK5A87J

Thx Gabriel,

• U04FXCTCWPP

You're welcome. 👍