What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi :), I would like to display concrete products instead of abstract products in the Catalog Search

U01LLUGR1F0
U01LLUGR1F0 Posts: 60 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi :),
I would like to display concrete products instead of abstract products in the Catalog Search Glue Endpoint.
Did anybody do that yet? There seems to be no easy solution or I just not finding it.

Comments

• TheNittyGritty
    TheNittyGritty Sprykee Posts: 25 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

@U02290283PD are you able to assist?

• U01LE4BMBK7
    U01LE4BMBK7 Posts: 241 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I think only abstract products are indexed in Elasticsearch but the abstract product contain the concrete product ids so you could then fetch all the information for the concretes from Redis

• U01LLUGR1F0
    edited July 2021

Yes, but unfortunately that is not helping, because I need the concretes on the first level + sorting.
    So basically I want to show all concretes of a product in the search and being able to narrow them down by filters, for example by colour.

• U01LE4BMBK7

then you'd need to index the concretes yourself

• U01LE4BMBK7

this isn't provided by Spryker and Elasticsearch can't give you nested documents as results

• U01LLUGR1F0

I hoped, that I was overlooking some feature here, cos it feels like it should be core functionality. Seems it isn't 😕.