What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everyone , I am trying to add a new module in yves as hands-on practice and

U047ZBW7AP8
U047ZBW7AP8 Posts: 88 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello everyone , I am trying to add a new module in yves as hands-on practice and as it says here in the document to register RouteProviderPlugin so the application knows about your controller action. So, how to register this is there any command which i have to run because when i followed next step the 5th step it is giving me error that that plugin is undefined!!

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

U have to register your RouterProviderPlugin in \Pyz\Yves\Router\RouterDependencyProvider::getRouteProvider and then run the command docker/sdk cli yves router:cache:warm-up if u are on docker context otherwise just vendor/bin/yves router:cache:warm-up

• U047ZBW7AP8

I have added RouterProviderPlugin in \Pyz\Yves\Router\RouterDependencyProvider::getRouteProvider but its showing me this error

• giovanni.piemontese

did u have the import in use statement above?
    do u have maybe composer dump-autoload authoritative enabled?

• giovanni.piemontese

ah.. the namespace should be Pyz/Yves ... and not SprykerShop/Yves

• U047ZBW7AP8

i have added a use statement above.

• U047ZBW7AP8

ok

• U047ZBW7AP8

Thankyou very much @UL65CH0MC, you just made my day easier. And i also want to ask you that is there any list of all this commands and the use of it is available somewhere??

• giovanni.piemontese

of course.. are using docker/sdk or vagrant?
    in docker/sdk just run docker/sdk console list and docker/sdk cli yves list

• U047ZBW7AP8

I am using docker/sdk, thanks. πŸ˜„