What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey πŸ‘‹ I face an issue right now when I create a guest cart via Glue. Making a request from my

UPDQFGGM9
UPDQFGGM9 Posts: 29 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hey πŸ‘‹ I face an issue right now when I create a guest cart via Glue. Making a request from my SPA the Options request will fail due to the missing custom header: X-Anonymous-Customer-Unique-Id .

{
  "errors": [
    {
      "status": 400,
      "code": "109",
      "detail": "Anonymous customer unique id is empty."
    }
  ]
}

Am I missing something or is it correct that the request validator runs on preflight requests?

Comments

• Eugenia Poidenko
    Eugenia Poidenko Sprykee Posts: 145 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi Chris! It looks like a bug. Validation does not take the method into account, it runs on all the methods on the resource.

• UPDQFGGM9
    UPDQFGGM9 Posts: 29 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Yes.. I’ve seen that before validator plugins are evaluated there is indeed a check for POST and PATCH methods..
    but after that initial check it just continues with all plugins.