What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Dear Spryker Team, how can I setup different tax rates per store in a multistore environment? Given

U013X7VL20K
U013X7VL20K Posts: 24 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
edited September 2020 in Help

Dear Spryker Team,
how can I setup different tax rates per store in a multistore environment?
Given I have 3 stores (DE 19%, CH 20%, AT 20%) in the same databases, configured by stores.php. How can I connect a taxrate in zed to a specific store? I want the same product to be charged with 19% when accessing it in DE store, and with 20% when accessing it in AT or CH store.

Comments

• ULFNSDKPZ
    ULFNSDKPZ Posts: 10 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

You donโ€™t. The documentation says Align your business with international tax standards by defining tax rates and sets. Determine country-based tax rates for products, options and shipments, that will *automatically be applied* to the respective shops.

https://documentation.spryker.com/v4/docs/international-tax-rates-sets

• U013X7VL20K
    edited September 2020

@ULFNSDKPZ but taxes depend on origin country. if i have different stores with different origin countries, it means, the taxrate is different even though the target country is the same

• U013X7VL20K

as far as i can see this can not be setup in backend

• U013X7VL20K

example:
    if i send sell goods from germany to germany, taxrate must be 19%.
    if i sell goods from switzerland to germany, taxrate must be 20%