What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everyone, I need to handle the following scenario's in my custom payment plugin with the righ

U01HX2U4NLQ
U01HX2U4NLQ Posts: 67 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello everyone,

I need to handle the following scenario's in my custom payment plugin with the right way(Either checkout hooks or handler or any.,).

i) Display the payments based on merchant configuration already exist(config_default.php) or specific country/customer/cart value.
ii) After getting the payment information from the customer (like IBAN) validate the details. If the value not correct throw some notification to end-customer and stay with the same page(payment).

So, please share your valuable feedback on this to resolve.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Andriy Netseplyayev
    Andriy Netseplyayev Sprykee Posts: 519 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Praskash,

i) To filter out some of the payment subforms, you can have a look (search for) at

PLUGIN_SUB_FORM_FILTERS

const and see how it used. You can introduce your filter, that would filter out SubFormPluginCollection.

ii) there might be several options and it depends a lot on the payment integration - you can either do the check on frontend side (js) or implement a symfony form validator that would do that on Yves PHP side, once form is submitted.

• U01HX2U4NLQ
    U01HX2U4NLQ Posts: 67 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

@UKJSE6T47 Thank you very much. I will check the given suggestions. :)