What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

When I run docker/sdk cli command it connects me to container: (please check screenshot below). By d

U035GSLDLVD
U035GSLDLVD Posts: 90 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

When I run docker/sdk cli command it connects me to container: (please check screenshot below).
By default it shows store : DE . If I run category import command, it imports for DE and AT store only. Is it possible to switch store name here to US? or Do I need to switch to US store in console to import product for US store?

If not, is there anyway I can import data for US store only?

Comments

• U02DBNVTTAS
    U02DBNVTTAS Posts: 16 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

APPLICATION_STORE=US vendor/bin/console โ€ฆ

• U035GSLDLVD

@U02DBNVTTAS Thanks! When I run that command, it shows following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Missing setup for store: US in /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Shared/Kernel/Store.php:179
    Stack trace:

It's docker installation and US store has it's own database.

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 ๐Ÿช - Explorer

docker/sdk cli APPLICATION_STORE=US vendor/bin/install should setup the US store on your local machine.

• U035GSLDLVD

@UL6DGRULR Thanks! It's showing same error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Missing setup for store: US in /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Shared/Kernel/Store.php:179
    Stack trace:

It's docker B2B store and it has DE and AT as shared store and US has it's own DB.

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 ๐Ÿช - Explorer

Please have a look into your config/Shared/stores.php from the error message I guess the US store is not configured properly.

• U035GSLDLVD

@UL6DGRULR Thanks! That file is not modified. It's the same that comes with the default installation.