What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi guys, I've got a configuration problem. We will have a store, which main and only language will b

michael.schmetter
michael.schmetter Posts: 119 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi guys,
I've got a configuration problem.
We will have a store, which main and only language will be German.
I was able to change the language in the stores.php file.
But that is also causing the backoffice to be only in German, which lets most of the OOTB acceptance tests fail, since they have hardcoded English text to check against.
One possibilty would be to add English as a secondary language and don't display the language chooser in the Yves frontend, but still URLs like /en/login are available.
Did someone before face such a problem?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

I would rather say you don't need to run OOTB tests.
    But only tests for the functionality you've changed\introduced.

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

in stores.php u can just check if APPLICATION is ZED and then dynamically add en_US as primary language... this will only active and visible for Backoffice/Zed