What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, the frontend and backend urls for B2C demo shop application are not working any more, getting

U01BH6ZNS8H
U01BH6ZNS8H Posts: 80 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited February 2021 in Help

Hello, the frontend and backend urls for B2C demo shop application are not working any more, getting below errors, please help to fix it. ZED Exception
Error - Class 'Whoops\Run' not found
in /data/vendor/spryker/error-handler/src/Spryker/Zed/ErrorHandler/Communication/Plugin/Application/ErrorHandlerApplicationPlugin.php (48)
Url:/
Trace:

#0 /data/vendor/spryker/error-handler/src/Spryker/Zed/ErrorHandler/Communication/Plugin/Application/ErrorHandlerApplicationPlugin.php(37): Spryker\Zed\ErrorHandler\Communication\Plugin\Application\ErrorHandlerApplicationPlugin->registerPrettyErrorHandler()
#1 /data/vendor/spryker/application/src/Spryker/Shared/Application/Application.php(81): Spryker\Zed\ErrorHandler\Communication\Plugin\Application\ErrorHandlerApplicationPlugin->provide(Object(Spryker\Shared\Kernel\Communication\Application))
#2 /data/vendor/spryker/application/src/Spryker/Zed/Application/Communication/ZedBootstrap.php(109): Spryker\Shared\Application\Application->registerApplicationPlugin(Object(Spryker\Zed\ErrorHandler\Communication\Plugin\Application\ErrorHandlerApplicationPlugin))
#3 /data/vendor/spryker/application/src/Spryker/Zed/Application/Communication/ZedBootstrap.php(119): Spryker\Zed\Application\Communication\ZedBootstrap->setupApplicationPlugins()
#4 /data/vendor/spryker/application/src/Spryker/Zed/Application/Communication/ZedBootstrap.php(100): Spryker\Zed\Application\Communication\ZedBootstrap->setupApplication()
#5 /data/vendor/spryker/application/src/Spryker/Zed/Application/Communication/ZedBootstrap.php(71): Spryker\Zed\Application\Communication\ZedBootstrap->setUp()
#6 /data/public/Zed/index.php(21): Spryker\Zed\Application\Communication\ZedBootstrap->boot()
#7 {main}

YVES Exception
Error - Class 'Whoops\Run' not found
in /data/vendor/spryker/error-handler/src/Spryker/Yves/ErrorHandler/Plugin/Application/ErrorHandlerApplicationPlugin.php (48)
Url:/
Trace:

#0 /data/vendor/spryker/error-handler/src/Spryker/Yves/ErrorHandler/Plugin/Application/ErrorHandlerApplicationPlugin.php(37): Spryker\Yves\ErrorHandler\Plugin\Application\ErrorHandlerApplicationPlugin->registerPrettyErrorHandler()
#1 /data/vendor/spryker/application/src/Spryker/Shared/Application/Application.php(81): Spryker\Yves\ErrorHandler\Plugin\Application\ErrorHandlerApplicationPlugin->provide(Object(Spryker\Yves\Kernel\Application))
#2 /data/vendor/spryker-shop/shop-application/src/SprykerShop/Yves/ShopApplication/YvesBootstrap.php(95): Spryker\Shared\Application\Application->registerApplicationPlugin(Object(Spryker\Yves\ErrorHandler\Plugin\Application\ErrorHandlerApplicationPlugin))
#3 /data/vendor/spryker-shop/shop-application/src/SprykerShop/Yves/ShopApplication/YvesBootstrap.php(60): SprykerShop\Yves\ShopApplication\YvesBootstrap->setupApplication()
#4 /data/public/Yves/index.php(21): SprykerShop\Yves\ShopApplication\YvesBootstrap->boot()
#5 {main}

Comments

• U01LE4BMBK7
    U01LE4BMBK7 Posts: 241 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

you updated the composer packages, right?

• U01LE4BMBK7

quickfix:

git restore composer.lock
    docker/sdk cli composer install

• U01LE4BMBK7

had the same issue yesterday

• U01LE4BMBK7

I think they want you to run

docker/sdk cli composer require filp/whoops

if you want to keep using the ErrorHandler plugins

• U01BH6ZNS8H

Thank you Philipp, so should I just install filp/whoops with composer require filp/whoops

• U01BH6ZNS8H

Yes I ran composer update as I was getting another error saying some Class not found.

• U01BH6ZNS8H

Now I am getting below error: Exception
    Could not find config key "CUSTOMER_PAGE:CUSTOMER_REMEMBER_ME_SECRET" in "Spryker\Shared\Config\Config"

• U01LE4BMBK7

maybe you updated other packages as well and need to follow the changelog to update your project

• U01LE4BMBK7
  • U01BH6ZNS8H

I ran composer update, now could you plz help how can I get this change added to my project

• U01AZE27XGV
    U01AZE27XGV Posts: 111 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Even I am facing the same issue, any suggestions please

• U01LE4BMBK7

maybe some other package got updated as well:
    https://github.com/spryker-shop/customer-page/releases/tag/2.29.0

• U01LE4BMBK7

you probably updated many packages..not sure if that's what you really want

• U01LE4BMBK7

ideally just install filp/whoops and don't update all Spryker packages

• U01AZE27XGV
    edited February 2021

I did install filp/whoops

• U01LE4BMBK7

do you still have the logs how it was installed? check if any spryker packages was updated as well

• U01LE4BMBK7

if so, reset your composer.lock and install filp/whoops like this:

docker/sdk cli composer require filp/whoops --no-scripts --no-update
    docker/sdk cli composer update filp/whoops

• U01AZE27XGV

version it is showing 2.9

• U01LE4BMBK7
    edited February 2021

but check git diff composer.lock if you changed other Spryker packages accidentally

• U01LE4BMBK7

I think the best is to reset your composer.lock and run

docker/sdk cli composer install
    docker/sdk cli composer require filp/whoops --no-scripts --no-update
    docker/sdk cli composer update filp/whoops

• U01LE4BMBK7

if you see some downgrades when running docker/sdk cli composer install then you had Spryker packages updated before