What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, my name is Phuong. I am having this issue `failed to solve with frontend dockerfile.v0: failed t

U032PGXJ2N4
U032PGXJ2N4 Posts: 3 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited February 2022 in Docker

Hi, my name is Phuong. I am having this issue failed to solve with frontend dockerfile.v0: failed to solve with frontend gateway.v0: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = pull access denied, repository does not exist or may require authorization: server message: insufficient_scope: authorization failed I am using mac M1, docker-compose V1, docker desktop unchecked V2, I also tried this https://github.com/spryker/docker-sdk/pull/225 but no luck. I followed this link https://docs.spryker.com/docs/scos/dev/setup/installing-spryker-with-docker/installat[…]uides/installing-in-development-mode-on-macos-and-linux.html any help would be really appreciated. Thank you

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Please check if you run terminal using incorrect mode:

for m1 users could be that for some reason terminal works in x86 mode and because of this docker could not work when you start command from terminal. This command could help to switch terminal to the right mode (for zsh)
    env /usr/bin/arch -arm64 /bin/zsh --login 

and this for those who love aliases
    alias arch="uname -m"
    alias toarm="env /usr/bin/arch -arm64 /bin/zsh --login"
    alias tox86="env /usr/bin/arch -x86_64 /bin/zsh --login"
    for your info, it only applies to your current session at the terminal
    if you open another tap it will be the default one which in my case
    with mac m1 pro the x86_64

• U032PGXJ2N4
    U032PGXJ2N4 Posts: 3 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited February 2022

Thank you very much. It works.