What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

This line is breaking the product edit view in Zed, if $value is falling back to null:

U01LKKBK97T
U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

This line is breaking the product edit view in Zed, if $value is falling back to null: https://github.com/spryker/product-management/blob/0.19.26/src/Spryker/Zed/Product[…]unication/Form/DataProvider/AbstractProductFormDataProvider.php
mb_strlen does not accept null. Is it a known one?

Comments

• Dont think so, best to open a PR to fix that check. We can fast track such a small one

• Since you seem busy, let me follow up on this internally.
    I will create the ticket and help to fix this quickly.

This only affects PHP8+, is that correct?

• U01LKKBK97T
    U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Thanks @UQK3ZPJEN!
    This does not only affect PHP8, I'm running 7.4.

• strlen and other methods already are type safe since 7.4? Wow, ok. Well, we will fast track this bug, should be a very small patch.

• A patch release should now have solved this.