What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, in spryker it seems the redis storage client has some kind of caching functionality that migh

UPWG9AYH2
UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited March 2021 in Help

Hello,
in spryker it seems the redis storage client has some kind of caching functionality that might be senseful in most cases. However, i would like to access a redis value in one spryker module, that was short time before written by another module to redis. Unfortunately, the new value is in redis (set breakpoint and look with some redis client, its there) but the old value is still in the storage buffer and gets returned instead. Is there some kind of “exceptional list” for keys or something like this that i could use to avoid this behaviour? Or is it just solvable by calling some unsetCachedKey after performing the storage write operation? I would really like to avoid tons of custom classes just because of a missing ->unsetCachedKey() call, since both places are spryker core code. 😉
Thanks and have a nice weekend

Comments

• UPWG9AYH2
    UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I think the technical reason why its buffered is: Writing and reading to redis take place in the same php process in my case. Doing P&S this will never happen since they are different processes.